1.Rich Source of Vitamin C : Amla is very good source of Vitamin C.
2. Strengthen Immunity Power : It enhances the immunity power of a person if it is used regularly. Amla has antibacterial property thus helps to fight against infection by building immunity.
3. Prevents from Ageing : Amla is the rich source of antioxidants thus prevents the body from free radicals, reduces cells damage, prevent from ageing, cancer and other diseases.
4. Beneficial for Stomach and Liver : Amla reduces the inflammation and acidity. Amla keeps the liver healthy (a most important body organ) and helps in flushing out more toxins.
5. Keeps Urinary System Healthy : It also keeps the urinary system healthy and helps in flushing out more toxins without over-stimulating the kidney.
6. Cures Sore Throat : It cures the sore throat and cough if taken its juice with ginger juice together.
7. Keeps Bone Healthy : The extracts of amla help in slowing down the activity of osteoclasts (a cell type which breaks down the bone).
8. Prevents from Infection : It protects us from chronic cough, Bronchitis, tuberculosis as well as allergic asthma.
9. Provides Nourishment to Nerves : It nourishes the nerves and provides relief in paralytic situations.
10. Keeps Body Systems Healthy : It cures urinary, respiratory, cerebral, gastro, cardiovascular problems.
11. Increases Hemoglobin Level : Because of its iron content, it enhances the RBC production and hemoglobin.
12. Strengthens Teeth and Nails: It makes stronger the teeth and nails.